LOVE QUOTES

Posted by vie | 8:23 PM | | 0 comments »


"Love is like a war:Easy to begin Hard to end!"
"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."
"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go."
"if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU."
"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
" you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to."
"Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend."
"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."
"They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you."
"Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful."
"We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."
"It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."

0 comments

Post a Comment