Love Wheel

Posted by vie | 4:21 PM | | 0 comments »

U know guys...maybe I'm going insane this time.I'm fallin in love with a guy who has a girlfriend. I know it shouldnt be,but when it comes to love I cant avoid that I love him too.And now that feeling even more and complicated coz he admit it and told me " I love you too". I feel sorry for her (his girlfriend) but what should I do then...he even told me their relationship very tiring. He said " my girl cant understand me and always scold me with something unimportant this past 3 years". I know where I'm...we know each other just a while ago about 2 months and thats nothing compare to them.even I'm really scared just to think someday, I have to let him go....coz someone waiting for him.our relationship getting more complicated know.When they're have problem ,he always told me and the last thing I can do just hold on to him and said " its ok...everything will be alright just bear with her a little while,its should be Ok ! " but did you know,inside my heart its really painful.may be coz I love him too,how could her be unrespect to him since their relationship already take 3 years.And also...there some feeling unknown,burning,hurting inside of me.... of course I never show him any pain, to see you in pain coz of her its also painful for me too and I'm realize thats he loves her so much...then who am I ?..what I am to you?....sometimes I want to give up,and just go but I cant...I love him ,and cant leave him alone ... our love triangle getting worse without her knowing.may be its my fault..I know from the first and still want to go thorough...here I'm...standing without knowing where I have to go...what I have to do...when I have to go.... do i deserve all this pain?... i dont know,what I know for sure " I love you very much" i can bear with any pain as long as I'm with you...fool me...!!!!!!!!! yes.I'm.The foolest girl in the world.....

0 comments

Post a Comment