LOVE POEM

Posted by vie | 10:20 PM | | 0 comments »

Forbiden Love!

by Loverboy

Seeing you with those eyes don't seem I deserve
How can this beauty of yours, be preserved
A lovely fairy tale, your eyes always speak
The shyness of your heart always shown on your cheeks

How can beauty such this, in one person reside
My feelings are so intense I can feel them collide
But the mouth cannot say such words for you
A deep pathway separate us the two

I wish Romeo was here to make him shy
The beauty I see, just make me fly
My words for you are carefully chosen
So it seem my feelings are actually frozen

It is hard that you seek sometimes to hide
Because it is forbidden for me to take your side
But I think life have more to offer you and me
I think if I want it hard enough I believe it will be


Remember to never let go a dream in your heart
You have to work for it sometimes very hard
I know I want you, I wanted from long ago
You were taken so my words wouldn't show


But now, the chance I have, my heart can see
It is time to unleash what I feel and be free
Maybe I will win or lose that is up to fate
I just hope in this, that I am not too late

0 comments

Post a Comment